The CONNECT™ Family membership is designed for active and adventurous families. Family membership with CONNECT™ helps mitigate travel risk and is supplemental to your existing health insurance. Families up to 4* have the peace of mind that our network of dedicated veterans is always standing by whether your emergency happens at home, or abroad.
Our highly skilled global 24/7 Dispatch is standing by to provide our members with immediate access to our telemedicine clinics, medical crews, language services, and additional questions that may arise at anytime. Peace of mind is the prime focus for our members, so we make sure you are never alone through your journeys. These services also include:
- Last Minute Ticketing
- Legal Advice Referrals
- Emergency Messaging
- Translation/Interpreter Services
- Lost Luggage
- Medical Evacuation
24-Hour Access to Emergency Professionals
Telehealth Solutions include:
- Appointments start on time and can be made the same day.
- Avoids Expensive ER and urgent care trips.
- Offers high quality, board-certified primary care physicians who manage everything from preventive medicine to acute care and chronic conditions.
- CONNECT™ SOS app allows to contact us for telemedicine solutions with experts standing by to help treat a wide variety of common ailments including:
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis and coughs
- Earaches and infections
- Flu-like symptoms
- Pinkeye, styes and much more
CONNECT™ SOS APP
Designed for your smart phone the Emergency Tracker CONNECT™ App gives our members access to:
- Critical notifications
- Situation reports
- Country reports
- Risk ratings
- Travel tips
- Travel updates & more
- All based on your customized location
A unique feature of our application is immediate access to our 24/7 Dispatch center. In the event of an emergency, one click and our teams will have live audio and video through your device to ascertain your situation, provide assistance, and even track your location to dispatch the proper emergency personnel. Peace of mind is now in the palm of your hand.
*Family members include primary member, spouse and dependents. Dependents must be under the age of 21 and reside within home of the primary member.